The time has almost arrived for school holidays, and 140 Perth is ready to entertain the rug rats the only way they know how through AMAZING activities for all at 140 Kids.
Come along as 140 Perth comes alive with events that will test the kids’ creativity, capture their minds and more importantly, educate all on the big wide world around them, featuring the awesome culture within Western Australia!
All activities are free to enjoy as 140 becomes a one-stop shop for all things anti-boredom. Parents who need to run city errands can stop in and have their kids fed and entertained. The restaurants and public spaces will brim with free activities, giveaways & entertainment with something to suit every age group, plus a little something for the parents too!
A snapshot: interactive setups of virtual reality, robotic Lego, silent disco and Live Street Artist starting off a communal mural; to more entertainment-style showcases such as The Little Hoo Haa kids’ comedy show, puppets, and DJs.
And of course, free delicious and nutritious goodies to keep fuelled during the activities; free yogurt Pash Pops, free popcorn and free rok Kombucha, available on different days; check the schedule.
Plus everyone who stops by 140 Kids will have the chance to win 10x $20 Tartine, Beehive, Mop Donuts vouchers, 10x $25 Brotzeit vouchers and more from other vendors.
- Kids Eat Free at Jamie’s Italian Perth from 14 April- 29 April! Bring your little ones to enjoy a meal, salad, dessert & drink on the house when an adult orders a main. Available for lunch or dinner make sure you book.
- Aperitivo Hour – Jamie’s Italian Perth are launching Aperitivo hour to celebrate their new menu. Enjoy a $10 Negroni, Aperol Spritz or Bellini with complimentary antipasti from 4-6pm weekdays.
Tartine Kids’ Special:
FREE banana bread (value $4.25) with purchase of a 12oz Coffee
- Kids eat FREE: Monday to Friday, 11.30am to 3 pm. 1 free kid meal for any main meal purchased. T&C apply
- Engineering workshop
- Kid Heroes Bingo
Kids Craft-a-Smoothie. The Beehive will be allowing kids to build their own smoothie.
List of 140 Kids activities
Tuesday 17 April
- FREE The Little HOO-HAA! 10:30 am start
- Camp Quality’s Giggle & Puppets will be roaming 140 Perth 10:00 am start
- FREE Popcorn from 10 am
Wednesday 18 April
- FREE Frozen Yoghurt Pash Pops from 10:30 am
- FREE Giant Games (chess, connect 4, noughts & crosses) 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Live Art Mural – Perth Street Artist Konstant Flux 10:30 am – the public can then contribute to the Mural till the end of activation (29th April)
Friday 20 April
- Kids’ Picnic Place by Picnic by Design (BYO food) from 10:30 am
- FREE Silent Disco with Karaoke! 10:30am – 1:30am
- FREE Caricature Wizard Sketch Artist 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- FREE Design your own Essential Oils 10:30 am start
Tuesday 24 April
- FREE Virtual Reality 10:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Stilt Walkers
- Resident DJ 10:30am – 2:30pm
Thursday 26 April
- FREE Robotic LEGO station and traditional LEGO station 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Resident DJ 10:30am – 1:30pm
- FREE Face painting and glitter tattoos
- FREE rok Kombucha from 10:30 am
- FREE colouring station by Parent Parcel & 1/2 price memberships to Parent Parcel